This has become one of our all time favorite recipes. We make it at least once a week! We call it roast, but I really need to come up with a better name for it. Any ideas?
This is so incredibly easy to make – just dump it all in a pan and bake – and it is SO delicious.
- 3-4 Large Unpeeled Potatoes, Quartered
- 5 Large Carrots, 2 Inch Peices, Sliced Diagonally
- 1/2 Large Onion, Quartered
- 1 8oz. Box Portabella Mushrooms, Sliced In Half
- 4 Cloves Garlic, minced (I use a Pampered Chef garlic press)
- 1 Tablespoon Crushed Dried Rosemary
- 2 Tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Cup Water
- 1/3 Cup Soy Sauce (We use this soy sauce)
- Salt & Pepper (to taste)
Cover with foil and cook at 425* for 45 minutes. Uncover and cook an additional 15 minutes.
Original recipe found here. We tweaked it a tiny bit – we use less carrots & potatoes and make more sauce.